Friday, November 2, 2012

Nightmares...

Nightmares. Suck.

I had a really bad nightmare last night. In the dream I found a letter that Cory had written to another girl saying sweet things to her just like he says them to me. When I was reading the note I turned around and he was there. He started to explain and I started cry and ran away from him. I ran to the ocean and stepped in. All I remember is my head going underwater.

Which is strange to me because I am scared of water. Like really scared. My best-friend Aaron says that it means I am more scared to lose Cory then I am scared of water (my biggest fear). Which is true. I don't want him to think that I am boring and leave, or think that I am too loving or attached and leave. Or even find another girl that parties like he does and leave me.  Well that's my update for now. Nothing much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment