Monday, January 7, 2013

So...

So, Jon started talking to me again. Randomly. He says he had a dream about me and wanted to know why. He takes dreams very seriously, which is cool. Anyway, I was thinking about calling him in March but then I went back to our old messages and saw why we weren't talking anymore. Yeah...totally not calling him.






Besides, I need to stop going back with the same type of guys. I'm just going to stay single until God brings the right man to my door. Well, not really my door but you know what I mean. My mom says I need to lower my expectations and stop finding something wrong with every guy I try dating but that's just what she thinks.




So, Just a warning. This might be me for a while....Lovely. Wow, that was maybe one gif too many...Whatever I love gifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment